November 17, 2010 - iFoster.org is a non-profit that offers a FREE membership program for discounts and deals at over 60,000 national and local retailers, grocery stores, healthcare providers (medical, dental, vision), restaurants, movie theaters, and attractions. iFoster Member Discount Program can save the average household $4,500 per year. This is their first program to help close the funding gap in foster care. iFoster will continue to expand this program with new and better discounts, as well as launch new programs focused on providing opportunities and experiences for children in foster care that they otherwise might not have access to.
This program is free to transition age youth (16-21), family (foster, resource, kin, guardian, adoptive), or organization (e.g. group home, transitional housing, CASA) supporting children in foster care.
All of their services can be accessed through their website at www.ifoster.org.
- About FYA
- Who We Are
- What We Do
- FYA’s Current & Recent Projects
- FYA News
- Alameda County AB 12 Homeless Youth Demonstration Project
- 2012-13 Children’s Policy Forums
- Journey to Change 2010: Navigating with Power & Purpose
- Journey to Change 2012: Rising Above & Realizing Our Full Potential
- Bulletin Archive
- Latest Bulletin
- Foster Care Issues and Policy
- Issues We Follow
- Policy We Track
- Get Involved
- For Youth